Coronavirus is hard enough. Being a grandma is hard. But being a grandma through Coronavirus. I mean what is Grandma to do? So we scoured Twitter to find the most entertaining Grandma situations and how Grandmas are getting through it.
Contrary to certain people’s opinions, we love Grandmas and we want to keep Grandmas alive!
1) Absolutely! Two Points for Grandma!
Man someone get they grandma cuz I’m bouta smash this bitch up pic.twitter.com/4bZeJeFMRq
— jonathan🐥 (@ornhub23) April 12, 2020
2) Tell me this is not the most heartbreaking and amazing scenes you’ve EVER seen.
— nelsoner (@nels_tha_chef) April 7, 2020
3) Go Gradnma Go! We love Grandma Flo!
My grandmother, Grandma Flo, is 96 years old and still sharp as a tack. She’s bummed the family can’t be around her this Easter but @Twitter fam, if you have any message for Grandma Flo I’d love to share them with her!! #HappyEaster
— Jason “TikTok Doc” Campbell, MD (@DrJCoftheDC) April 12, 2020
4) I love these screenshots! Grandma is a hoot! I’m LOL.
My grandma just got a smart phone since we can’t see each other cause of quarantine and… pic.twitter.com/V2YCqMnTW7
— emily (@stylesorbit) April 1, 2020
5) Why is Grandma in a cage! Get her out of the cage!
— play gta or Suffer (@colbyoutsold) April 9, 2020
6) Umm this is a terrible April Fools prank. Don’t do this Grandma.
my grandma just texted me this pic.twitter.com/T8wRnjmWlp
— carly (@covenly) April 2, 2020
7) Aww this is the most adorable ever.
My grandma made this for me when I was 10 years old instead of buying a toy 🙂 I’ve kept it ever since pic.twitter.com/gAwcPuZqPN
— A happier day (@AHappierDay) April 7, 2020
8) I had a Grandma like this! I miss her!
it’s like grandma used to say, “stay the fuck away from my pizza.” miss her.
— 𝐝𝐞𝐳𝐢 (@_deziiiiii) April 11, 2020
9) Well I don’t smoke, but maybe I can try it with Grandma.
My grandma is smoking weed right now for the first time in 20 years.
Her feedback: “Ohhhhh lord this shit strong!!” 😭😭😂 She gives the Gorilla Glue a 9/10 ⭐️
— Jeffree Star (@JeffreeStar) April 2, 2020
10) Awww Grandma is trying to hook you up.
when my sister dropped off our grandma's groceries today, grandma shouted at her from across the driveway "HAVE YOU MET ANY NICE BOYS YET." my sister shouted back "GRANDMA IT'S A PANDEMIC I CAN'T LEAVE MY HOUSE" and grandma yelled "YOU CAN CALL THEM ON THE PHONE."
— Anna Prendella (@prendella) April 9, 2020
My 91 YO grandma beat coronavirus. What a fucking champ!!!! ❣️
— Dannie (@danniefdorr) April 10, 2020