May the Fourth (be with you) has turned into Star Wars Day and never ceases to disappoint. Every year the debate rages on which is the best Star Wars Movie, which character was better (Yoda) and which movie was better (Rogue One). Clearly I’m not opinionated.
Now that Disney owns the franchise you even get moments like you get today when Waiki was announced as a new director of the new Star Wars Film.
Anyway here’s my favorite Memes for May the Fourth.
1) I love the fact he tied this into safety and Coronavirus.
— Dr Jemilah Mahmood (@JemilahMahmood) May 4, 2020
2) This is so simple and that’s what makes it beautiful.
— Caspar Wijngaard (@Casparnova) May 4, 2020
3) She looked beautiful in every era.
— star wars day (@d1ndjarin) May 4, 2020
4) This skit was insanely and perfectly insane.
— a guy (@apiecebyguy) May 4, 2020
5) Great music. Check.
Cute Dog. Check.
— Trench (@AcousticTrench) May 4, 2020
6)This is one menacing looking cat.
— Gladstone, Esq. (@TreasuryMog) May 4, 2020
7) OMG look at the resemblance.
In honour of #MayThe4thBeWithYou, here's Stuart Freeborn, the creator of Yoda, who famously said "I made Yoda's face based on mine".
Whoever would have guessed 🙂 pic.twitter.com/uXbVS2demx
— Joel Willans (@Joelwillans) May 4, 2020
8) I have never seen this before. And it’s awesome.
— — sydney ☮ (@7Osyd) May 4, 2020
9) Such an elegant and perfect match. Zed spent some time here.
— 𝘇𝗲𝗱 (@vadersanakin) May 4, 2020
1) This is absolutely true.
— erin (@housesIytherin) May 4, 2020