I am not handy and cannot make a mask to save my life. Now Etsy is my best friend and I find myself ordering three masks for each person in the household. But which masks to order? I’m not really into the whole N-95 look as it just makes me feel like I have to hit the pharmacy or learn to perform surgery.
What I like is creativity, fun and masks that show a degree of confidence. So how did I look at the list? Just masks which make me feel happy. Maks which make me feel like I can get through this Corona times! So without a further delay, here are my favorite Coronavirus masks.
By the way, these aren’t ranked but just how I found them.
1) I mean look at the art. Look at the face. You just know you want to hang out with Pieter and his mask at a party.
— Pieter zandvliet (@PieterZandvliet) April 29, 2020
2) Okay, who would have thought a mask could be a political statement. Excuse me, my eyes are over here.
— Cindy Leinwand (@CindyLeinwand12) April 21, 2020
3) Don’t tell me. You smoke pot. I’m just thinking it out loud here.
— Fantasy Stoner (@FantasyFBStoner) April 7, 2020
4) I love Sarah’s glitter game! I love Sarah’s eye game! I mean Sarah is like gorgeous! I love you and want to be you!
— Sarah Beebe (@TheSarahBeebe) April 7, 2020
5) This mask really does bring out your eye!
— Vanessa Spina, SNS (@ketogenicgirl) April 4, 2020
6)Could you imagine a stadium filled with fans like this? Okay, maybe not FULL but you get the idea.
Baltimore love their ravens lol
— Legend (@DialotheGod) April 1, 2020
7) I love the stretching idea actually.
— Simone Eli (@SimoneEli_TV) April 29, 2020
8) Mayim you’re awesome! I love that you’re both famous and super smart.
We know to stay home, but when we leave the house to run essential errands, the CDC recommends wearing homemade masks. Whether masking for your neighbor or BFF, pledge to mask for others when you leave the house #MaskingForAFriend @PandemicActionhttps://t.co/4LGDJeA6C0 pic.twitter.com/be6bRsbYOn
— Mayim Bialik (@missmayim) April 27, 2020
9) I’m not sure if I like this or it scares me.
my corona mask better than urs damn right pic.twitter.com/vDr8evTb14
— angeloً (@itmagine) April 11, 2020
10) Who doesn’t love Olivia and I love that she’s helping! Amazing Olivia!
We know to stay home, but when we leave the house to run essential errands, the CDC recommends wearing homemade masks. Whether masking for your neighbor or BFF, pledge to mask for others when you leave the house#MaskingForAFriend@PandemicActionhttps://t.co/Z4QhuAWo9I pic.twitter.com/tPYe0e0bfS
— Olivia Newton-John (@olivianj) April 27, 2020
11) She’s a Progressive, She’s awesome and she’s a Texan! I’m done. Perfect.
— Lina Hidalgo (@LinaHidalgoTX) April 24, 2020