Elina Organics pumpkin spice scrub has an autumn-day smell. It is invigorating. It feels milder than other scrubs I have used. After you apply a quarter size amount to your hands, scrub on face, elbows, or hands thoroughly in circular motions. After rinsing the scrub, there is a very mild sweet smell that resembles pumpkin pie.
Using skincare that is chemical free and organic is important to me. I want to nourish my skin with products that are healthy and great for my skin.
- Propylene Glycol
- Synthetic Dyes
- Talc & BHT
- Mineral Oil
- Harsh Solvents
The scrub can be used 1-3 times a week.
The main ingredients are:
- Pumpkin – has the highest content of naturally occurring vitamin A (helps minimize acne scars), salicylic acid (helps to reduce acne), and beta carotene (helps decrease wrinkles & dark spots). It’s also high in zinc content which helps keep your skin protected from UV rays.
- Nutmeg powder – balances oily skin by tightening pores and exfoliating skin. Also helps to reduce inflammation and irritation of the skin.
- Cinnamon – rich in antioxidants and supports collagen synthesis.
- Brown Sugar – a natural humectant that helps skin retain moisture, smooths skin, and promotes circulation.
- Ginger – helps reduce signs of aging, flushes out toxins, evens out skin tones, promotes hair growth, and leads to more blood circulation.
It feels great and smells delicious. Find the Pumpkin Spice Scrub on the Elina Organics website.
Maria is a senior writer at Famadillo.com. With a background in journalism and a love for New York City, Maria specializes in creating informative and engaging content about the Big Apple, products, and reviews. By day, she's a real estate agent, and she's a proud mom of two. Maria is passionate about writing about startups and companies with fascinating stories. Her attention to detail ensures that her writing is informative, engaging, and accurate. When she's not writing, Maria loves to travel and explore new places.