Now it’s easier to have your hair look and feel its best even while on vacation. I am one of those people that like to travel light and bring the minimal amount of items as possible. This can be a challenge since I always feel like I’m forgetting something. My husband, on the other hand, says it’s not like we are going to an isolated place so if you forget something you can always buy it.
While you may be a frequent traveler or a family vacationer, I’m sure you still want to be prepared, and packing your favorite hair styling tools can make your life easier. These tools can help you style your hair the way you desire and are accustomed to and keep you looking beautiful, all while you’re on the go.
Hair Beauty Tips
1) Everyone absolutely needs their own blow dryer.
Why do we need our own hairdryer?
The hotel blowdryers are usually inferior. They make an obnoxious sound, and it takes forever to dry your hair and it ends up looking disheveled.
2) Limit Heat Styling to a minimum
I love my styling tools, however, heat tools can damage hair if used frequently. Possibly lower the heat on your settings.
3) Condition Hair and moisturize with a leave-in conditioner. Preventing hair from getting damaged is best. Use a quality product that doesn’t necessarily have to be expensive.
Use Styling Tools that Style in Seconds – My Favorites
1) The Twist Pastel Dream Flat Iron works great to create straight, curly, or beachy hair in seconds. It is designed to give you unlimited styling options for all hair types. It heats up fast and it’s easy to use. The memory function remembers the last setting you utilized. It has an extra-long swivel cord and a safety shut-off. It is also great for travel anywhere because of the dual voltage. The cost is $99.99 and Aria Beauty offers a 3-year warranty upgrade if you register within 30 days of purchase. I love the dreamy design as it resembles a rainbow or colorful unicorn. It is a staple at home and when I travel.
2) The Polisher Pro Air Drying Brush is an amazing tool that I absolutely love and wonder how I lived without it for so long. It is a high-performance heated air brush. You are basically styling and drying your hair with one tool. My hair looked amazing when I dried it straight. My hair was full of body, not at all frizzy, and felt very soft afterward. The Plasma Ionic Technology releases an increased amount of negative ions to instantly lock in moisture. The cord is ultra-compact which makes it perfect for travel. Finally, the cost is $160 and FHI Heat offers a 2-year warranty. It’s a game-changer for the way I style my hair. It looks like I had my hair styled at a professional salon.
3) Too Cute! The Perfect Compact Blowdryer is exactly that – very cute yet very functional. The hair dryer is lightweight and compact. Great for everyday use or to bring along for that special trip. The hair dryer uses ionic technology to make your hair look shiny and smooth. It comes with a mini concentrator and diffuser. Also, the cord is 6 ft extra long for your convenience. It’s a small tool with a powerful capacity. It drys my hair quickly. It’s also compact which makes it easy to carry while on the go. The cost is $99.99 and Aria Beauty offers a 1-year warranty and it is eligible for the 3-year warranty if you register your hair tool within 30 days (follow instructions).
- Loved all the styling tools
- Great to use for travel
- Made my hair look beautiful
- Smooth and frizz-free results
- Worked quickly
- Easy to use
- Great warranty
If you need ideas for holiday gifts or want to treat yourself, check out the top three hair styling tools every beauty lover needs at home or while traveling.
Maria is a senior writer at Famadillo.com. With a background in journalism and a love for New York City, Maria specializes in creating informative and engaging content about the Big Apple, products, and reviews. By day, she's a real estate agent, and she's a proud mom of two. Maria is passionate about writing about startups and companies with fascinating stories. Her attention to detail ensures that her writing is informative, engaging, and accurate. When she's not writing, Maria loves to travel and explore new places.