The Snow LED electric toothbrush cleans and whitens sensitive teeth. I was excited to see results after the first use. I have stains on my teeth from drinking coffee and tea that the toothbrush along with the snow-whitening toothpaste significantly minimized. Other whitening products always made my teeth more sensitive. This toothbrush actually is made for sensitive teeth. In addition, Snow is easy to use.
The vibrations are gentle. My teeth feel so smooth and clean. It feels like it dislodges any tartar or plaque buildup. I also love that the toothbrush cleans and whitens simultaneously.
Key points of the LED toothbrush:
- Sonic technology for better cleaning
- Blue LED light for whitening support
- Long-lasting battery
- 2-minute timer with 30-second intervals
This is a very high-quality toothbrush and offers four multiple brushing modes to clean your gums and teeth. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a sparkly shine.
The whitening toothpaste comes in two different flavors.
- Morning Frost (AM): A minty fresh flavor
- Midnight Mist (PM): A soothing lavender mint
I tried the Morning Frost and the minty flavor has a great taste.
The activated charcoal floss picks are a great supplement to your brushing regimen. They are durable and work well.
Key points about the flossers:
- Made from 100% recycled BPA-free plastic
- The flossers are both good for you and the planet
- Activated Charcoal enhances cleansing and helps absorb plaque
- 45 flossers per pack
The activated charcoal adds a whitening boost as you glide the floss between your teeth, and the pointed end makes a handy toothpick.
Check out the Snow LED electric toothbrush and the rest of the Snow products at their website.