Do you suffer from plantar fasciitis or foot pain? Using an orthotic Insole can help relieve some of the discomfort. The Soul Insole ultra thin orthotic insole provides the extra support. It is interchangeable with dress shoes or sneakers however it also sticks firmly in place. It is ideal for low arch and can fit any shoe type. The insoles are made with a specialized adhesive memory gel, anti shock, high elasticity, odorless (yet washable) soft, flexible and has a long life expectancy. The insole helps with proper balance and alignment all day and reduces stress on ankles, knees, hips, and spine.
Be sure to follow the fitting instructions
- Place insole about halfway between front and back of shoe
- For most shoes: stick the insole directly on top of the footbed
- Match line on insole to halfway between front and back of shoe
- Before sticking down, make sure to test the feel to see if any adjustments are needed
- Peel off protective film on bottom side of insoles to expose adhesive
- You should feel support under your arch – you should not feel the gel directly under the forefoot bones or the heel.
Soul Insole sells these for $25.99 on their website including additional products for other specialized needs.
Maria is a senior writer at Famadillo.com. With a background in journalism and a love for New York City, Maria specializes in creating informative and engaging content about the Big Apple, products, and reviews. By day, she's a real estate agent, and she's a proud mom of two. Maria is passionate about writing about startups and companies with fascinating stories. Her attention to detail ensures that her writing is informative, engaging, and accurate. When she's not writing, Maria loves to travel and explore new places.