How well do you think you know your partner? Play a fun, interactive card game with your significant other or a group of couples called “Who Is?”
Can you agree on things? Or, do you debate over everything? Have some laughs, challenge your partner and discover new and interesting things.
How to play individually?
- make a bet to see who would win
- each partner draws 15 cards
- the youngest player goes first
- read the card aloud
- the opposing partner decides who it best describes in the relationship
- if the couple agrees on the answer – the answering partner wins the card and earns points
- repeat the process while alternating who is reading the cards
- the partner with the most points wins the game
How to play with several couples?
- decide which couple knows each other best
- each couple answers 5 cards that are read to them
- each partner has a ME and a YOU card to answer the questions read to them
- If the couples both answer the same then they get a point
- the first couple to get 25 points are crowned relationship royalty of the night
If you’re looking for a fun card game for game night, date night, or a game to play with other couple friends, check out “Who Is?”
Also makes a great gift for Valentine’s Day or a bridal shower.
Maria is a senior writer at Famadillo.com. With a background in journalism and a love for New York City, Maria specializes in creating informative and engaging content about the Big Apple, products, and reviews. By day, she's a real estate agent, and she's a proud mom of two. Maria is passionate about writing about startups and companies with fascinating stories. Her attention to detail ensures that her writing is informative, engaging, and accurate. When she's not writing, Maria loves to travel and explore new places.