I have no idea what inspired me to look for wild high heels on Amazon but it seems that it’s a thing. I also have no idea what event I could wear these wild high heels to, but it’s good to know they exist.
My secondary issue is that I have high concerns that if I wore wild high heels like this, would I be able to show up to the CVS?
Lastly, I’m left wondering how comfortable these could possible be?
- These pink numbers are probably not the best thing to wear in the winter. Also, wouldn’t they make me like a foot taller?
2.Have you ever wanted heels with a spine in the heel? I mean it makes sense of course
3. I cannot tell if these are the sexiest, wildest or craziest heels that I’ve ever seen.
4. This fascinates me. Do people really wear heels like this?
5. Okay, now you’re more in my style. Sneakers that make me ten feet taller
6. Of course Dr. Suess has to go under this list. But if my daughter’s kindergarten teacher wore this, I’d be a bit concerned… and impressed.
What do you think? Would you wear wild heels like this? What’s the craziest set of heels that you’ve ever seen?
Maria Spanadoris an experienced online writer with a passion for general entertainment stories. As a Greek mom, Maria brings her unique perspective to her writing, infusing her work with warmth and humor. She has been writing online for over 20 years, starting her career at thecelebritycafe.com. Since then, Maria has honed her skills as a writer, developing a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that keeps her readers coming back for more. Whether she's covering the latest celebrity gossip or writing about her own experiences as a mom, Maria's writing is always relatable and engaging.