‘Tis the season to be merry and eat chocolate. Starting the season with chocolate, especially Seattle Chocolate, elevates the merriness.
A Merry Little Gift Set makes a great gift to someone…or to yourself. It includes a nice selection of chocolatey goodies with unique flavors made with quality ingredients.
Included in the set –
- Toffee Sea Salt truffle bar,
- Hot Buttered Rum truffle bar,
- Candy Cane truffle bar,
- jcoco 1oz Orange Blossom Espresso,
- jcoco 1oz Himalayan Salt + Toffee
- Milk chocolate (several bite-size chocolates)
- Candy Cane chocolate truffles (several bite-size chocolate truffles)
I rarely come across decaf espresso chocolate however I’m glad it was included in the package. There are many things to love about gluten-free, 61% cocoa, orange blossom dark chocolate. Hands down my favorite. It’s excellent with smooth, organic cane sugar, coconut and orange oil, and decaffeinated espresso. The Peruvian dark chocolate is incredible.
The chocolate with sea salt enhances the flavor.
The candy cane truffles were coated with delicious chocolate and the inside was crushed candy cane and truffle flavor. The creamy, smooth, and velvety chocolate was enhanced by the crushed candy cane and the truffle. The subtle holiday flavor made this scrumptious and a must-try for the holidays.
Feel good points about the products included –
- woman-owned company
- sustainable practices
- verified non-GMO
- recyclable packaging material
- kosher dairy
- rainforest alliance certified
- For every purchase of jcoco you feed a neighbor in need
- Supports Girls Inc. – inspiring all girls to be strong, smart, and bold
I strongly recommend Seattle Chocolate for the chocolate connoisseur.
This Merry Little Chocolate Gift Set ships in a beautifully illustrated box designed by Frida Clements, the talented designer behind the Holiday collection.