It’s Amazon Prime Day and I figured I’d look for some deals NOT on Amazon Prime. Everybody is looking at Amazon so the competitors are trying to drop prices to get the attention.
Here’s 10 NON Amazon Deals I found right now.
- Looma has sheets, and they’re running sheets on sales. Do you need fancy sheets?
- I think I’m into this Great Jones pan for one reason… I can engrave a pan?
- Walmart has a Forest Playhouse on sale and I think I wish I had this when I was a kid.
- Nike Renew is on a ridiculous sale going on. Like 40% off! I’m done.
- Adam and Eve has a booty trainer. I’m including it, just to see if you’re reading up to this point.
- Bissell has bagless vacuums and I an wondering why I ever had a vacuum with a bag.
- I’ve had a Dyson fan for years and love the fact that it’s bladeless as with kids I’m always worried they’ll cut off their hands.
- I just loved that Office Depot had water on sale. That’s all.
- Razor is a scooter, and all the kids love it. Does your kid have a razor yet?
- My cousin has a grill like this and I find it the best supplement to a barbecue.
Do you like these deals? Do you love these deals?
Are you shopping crazy today?
Maria Spanadoris an experienced online writer with a passion for general entertainment stories. As a Greek mom, Maria brings her unique perspective to her writing, infusing her work with warmth and humor. She has been writing online for over 20 years, starting her career at thecelebritycafe.com. Since then, Maria has honed her skills as a writer, developing a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that keeps her readers coming back for more. Whether she's covering the latest celebrity gossip or writing about her own experiences as a mom, Maria's writing is always relatable and engaging.