Who doesn’t love the first responders. I love them all. The nurses, the doctors, the ambulance drivers, I love them all. I scoured the interwebs for the best tributes to nurses and doctors I could find and came up below. Be careful dear reader, you might take a peak and start to cry.
1) To me, this should be in every children’s hospital in our country.
— SlatternHouse5 (@SlatternHouse5) April 27, 2020
2) Okay, following the superhero theme, but it’s such an awesome sketch.
— DREAM KEEPER (@LIFE_INSPIRESME) April 27, 2020
3) Your daughter is a beautiful person! You are wonderful! I’m crying on this one!
— Gramps-I-Am (@MrDelizia) April 27, 2020
4) Could you imagine having to go to work every day like this?
I am so very proud of those on the front lines, in healthcare and every essential field.
How we choose to spend our time matters. Those who empower, protect, & care for others are *always* my #MondayMotivation.
Thank you!!! #CourageIsBeautiful
— Kirk Patrick Miller (@Chaos2Cured) April 27, 2020
5) A respiratory therapist? I could barely spell it let alone do this! And she has asthma? I officially can’t even.
My sister, respiratory therapist at Children's Hospital in #Virginia. She has hereditary asthma, and still shows up every day to save lives. THIS IS #CourageIsBeautiful #MondayMotivation pic.twitter.com/r7amWdNhRc
— Amy E. Valentine (@amyvalentine555) April 27, 2020
6) This man candy is a freaking superhero. If this photo is doctored or not, it’s freaking awesome.
— #WindmillCancerSurvivor! (@Anneredmond13) April 27, 2020
7) Look at her! She’s wonderful! And I complained about getting dressed this morning in my jeggings.
— LauraAnn (@gimomma65) April 27, 2020
8) I mean the message is clear.
— Carol (@CarolKybelle) April 27, 2020
9) You know two RNs? Tell them they’re wonderful!
— We’veGotTheGavel 🗽❄️ (@debette_goldry) April 27, 2020
1) I found this probably the most powerful image. And I complain about home schooling the kids? Jeez. These people are courageous!
— Chris Bennett, MD 🏳️🌈 (@cleebennett) April 27, 2020
Maria Spanadoris an experienced online writer with a passion for general entertainment stories. As a Greek mom, Maria brings her unique perspective to her writing, infusing her work with warmth and humor. She has been writing online for over 20 years, starting her career at thecelebritycafe.com. Since then, Maria has honed her skills as a writer, developing a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that keeps her readers coming back for more. Whether she's covering the latest celebrity gossip or writing about her own experiences as a mom, Maria's writing is always relatable and engaging.