Who doesn’t love the first responders. I love them all. The nurses, the doctors, the ambulance drivers, I love them all. I scoured the interwebs for the best tributes to nurses and doctors I could find and came up below. Be careful dear reader, you might take a peak and start to cry.
1) To me, this should be in every children’s hospital in our country.
— SlatternHouse5 (@SlatternHouse5) April 27, 2020
2) Okay, following the superhero theme, but it’s such an awesome sketch.
— DREAM KEEPER (@LIFE_INSPIRESME) April 27, 2020
3) Your daughter is a beautiful person! You are wonderful! I’m crying on this one!
— Gramps-I-Am (@MrDelizia) April 27, 2020
4) Could you imagine having to go to work every day like this?
I am so very proud of those on the front lines, in healthcare and every essential field.
How we choose to spend our time matters. Those who empower, protect, & care for others are *always* my #MondayMotivation.
Thank you!!! #CourageIsBeautiful
— Kirk Patrick Miller (@Chaos2Cured) April 27, 2020
5) A respiratory therapist? I could barely spell it let alone do this! And she has asthma? I officially can’t even.
My sister, respiratory therapist at Children's Hospital in #Virginia. She has hereditary asthma, and still shows up every day to save lives. THIS IS #CourageIsBeautiful #MondayMotivation pic.twitter.com/r7amWdNhRc
— Amy E. Valentine (@amyvalentine555) April 27, 2020
6) This man candy is a freaking superhero. If this photo is doctored or not, it’s freaking awesome.
— #WindmillCancerSurvivor! (@Anneredmond13) April 27, 2020
7) Look at her! She’s wonderful! And I complained about getting dressed this morning in my jeggings.
— LauraAnn (@gimomma65) April 27, 2020
8) I mean the message is clear.
— Carol (@CarolKybelle) April 27, 2020
9) You know two RNs? Tell them they’re wonderful!
— We’veGotTheGavel 🗽❄️ (@debette_goldry) April 27, 2020
1) I found this probably the most powerful image. And I complain about home schooling the kids? Jeez. These people are courageous!
— Chris Bennett, MD 🏳️🌈 (@cleebennett) April 27, 2020