This is a very cool idea. Love Goodly, a Novica Partner, sends you an essential box featuring skincare, personal care, and sometimes style accessory items. All products are cruelty-free, nontoxic, and vegan.
I was excited to receive the October/November 2022 box. It had two full-sized skincare products, one travel-size personal care product, and a style accessory with a total retail value of $117.99.
- Flower Mill beauty Botanical Rich Serum – lightweight facial serum which is very moisturizing and smells wonderful.
- goPure 10% Niacinamide Booster Serum – skincare suitable for all skin types, even those with sensitive or acne-prone skin.
- ESAS Original Hand Cleaner – a 4-in-1 rinse-free cleaner, serum, booster, and refresher for hands.
- Silly Yogi Scarf – a beautiful handmade scarf from the Himalayas that you can also use as a hair or handbag accessory.
About the company:
- Each month’s box supports a special cause or charity by giving back with each box.
- Love Goodly is women-founded, women-led, and women-run.
- They use twelve Eco labels so you can shop by what’s important to you.
There are different options when purchasing your subscription boxes. You can buy a single box, bi-monthly, VIP bi-monthly, or sign up for a few months. The boxes are customizable. If you love surprises and quality products, why not give them a try?
Check out the Love Goodly website for more information and what works best for you.
Maria is a senior writer at Famadillo.com. With a background in journalism and a love for New York City, Maria specializes in creating informative and engaging content about the Big Apple, products, and reviews. By day, she's a real estate agent, and she's a proud mom of two. Maria is passionate about writing about startups and companies with fascinating stories. Her attention to detail ensures that her writing is informative, engaging, and accurate. When she's not writing, Maria loves to travel and explore new places.