The SpaceX launch made history being the first launch on American soil in quite a few years. That said the reactions of daughters watching with their moms was also inspiring. Fortunately it had an added benefit that space exploration always brings. It inspires our children.
We’ve scoured the interwebs to find some daughters inspired by this all and were not left disappointed. Moms and daughters were watching together which will hopefully bring a new generation of girls getting into science.
Below are our favorite reactions to the SpaceX launch from internet users around the world. Were you inspired by the SpaceX launch yourself?
1) This is parenting at it’s best. Mom made a suit!
— yuliiaz (@yuliiazabudska) May 31, 2020
2) You can see their excitement from their faces!
— OHM⚡️MAI (@OhMaiMiller) May 30, 2020
3) Nerdy is awesome! Science is awesome!
— Big Lexy 🕸 (@Hey_Lexyy) May 30, 2020
4) Okay, this is inspiring and just shows the effect on kids.
Look at us, mom, we’re astronauts!
— Ceci Saia 🚀 (@cecisaia) May 30, 2020
5) Mom! I love when kids have the “Mom!!!” face.
Me: hey let's take a pic to show your teacher you're watching the launch
— Jaclyn 🇨🇦 (@jaclyn613) May 30, 2020
6) She’s inspired at age 3! That’s awesome!
— Radu Sirbu (@RaduGSirbu) May 30, 2020
7) I always wanted to know the story of the dinosaur!
— Sadique (@oye_bhidu) May 30, 2020
8) I love seeing her intent face.
— Nate LaPoint (@N_LaPoint) May 30, 2020
9) OMG! Her face!
— Andrew Mark Sewell (@sewell7) May 30, 2020
10) I mean she could just record on the screen… but kidding! That’s what makes this adorable!
— Ryan Cullen (@artesea) May 30, 2020
Maria Spanadoris an experienced online writer with a passion for general entertainment stories. As a Greek mom, Maria brings her unique perspective to her writing, infusing her work with warmth and humor. She has been writing online for over 20 years, starting her career at thecelebritycafe.com. Since then, Maria has honed her skills as a writer, developing a talent for crafting engaging and informative content that keeps her readers coming back for more. Whether she's covering the latest celebrity gossip or writing about her own experiences as a mom, Maria's writing is always relatable and engaging.